2. The Citibank – Astoria Hotels and Resorts Promotion (“Promo”) is open to all Citibank Cardholders (“Cardholder”), whose credit or debit cards (“Cards”) have been issued by Citibank, N.A., are active and in good credit standing.
3. Offer: 50% off on published room rates valid everyday.
P1000 worth of lunch voucher for Minami Saki Japanese Restaurant valid for Monday to Saturday for those who will book at Astoria Plaza.
The P500 worth of dining voucher at Tableau Restaurant for those who will book at Astoria Greenbelt.
4. The offer is valid at the following Astoria Hotels and Resorts:
Astoria Greenbelt – 914 Antonio Arnaiz Ave., Makati Metro Manila
Current by Astoria – Station 3, Boracay Island Malay, Aklan 5608 Philippines
Astoria Palawan – Km 62 North National Highway, Brgy. San Rafael Puerto Princesa City, Palawan 5300 Philippines
Astoria Boracay – Station 1, Boracay Island Malay, Aklan 5608 Philippines
Astoria Plaza – 15 J. Escriva Drive, Ortigas Business District Pasig City 1600 Philippines
5. The Promo entitles the Cardholders to the following benefits:
50% off published room rates everyday.
P 500 worth of dining voucher at Tableau Restaurant for those who will book at Astoria Greenbelt.
P1000 worth of lunch voucher for Minami Saki Japanese Restaurant valid for Monday to Saturday for those
who will book at Astoria Plaza.
6. To avail of the Promo, the Cardholder must pay for the transactions using a valid Citibank Card.
7. Advance reservation is required to guarantee availability of rooms. Reservations may be made by calling the hotlines below:
Astoria Plaza (Ortigas) – +632 6871111
Astoria Greenbelt (Makati) – +632 550 1111
Astoria Boracay (Station 1) – +632 910 0557
Astoria Current (Station 3) – +632 687111 loc. 8039
Astoria Palawan (Puerto Princesa) – +632 687111 loc. 8302
8. The Promo offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, privileges, or promotions.
9. The Promo offers are not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For any concerns, the Cardholder
may send a message via www.citibank.com.ph or call the BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at 708- 7087.
PER DTI FTEB SPD Permit No. 10373 SERIES OF 2016